Although they may seem small, simple daily habits can have a huge impact on your day, week, month and life.
This year I have really tried to incorporate new habits into my day, as well as improving on some of the things I already did.
Today I want to share with you 5 simple daily habits that you can easily do. They may only be small, but if you do these consistently everyday you will definitely start to notice change.
1. Exercise- Not only is it scientifically proven to make you feel better, exercising everyday is one of the top habits of most successful people. Try and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, and stick to this consistently.
2. Get Outside- This year may have made this one a little more difficult, but make sure you get outside for a quick walk every day. Not only do you get vitamin D from the sun, but getting outside also clears your mind and helps with being mindful.
3. Read- Studies show that there are so many benefits to reading, it can make you smarter as you may be learning something new and it also helps as you pick up new vocabulary. It can also be a nice distraction and escape if you are getting stressed.
4. Journal/Plan/Gratitude Diary- I have put these 3 together, as I try to do all 3. Planning your day is the best way to stay organised so that you keep on top of things and are most productive. Whilst journalling or completing a gratitude diary really makes you think of the good things and realise what you are grateful for.
5. Meditate/Say Affirmations- Working on your mindset is so important, and can sometimes get overlooked when talking about being healthy. Meditation is something that can really help with this, and although it is definitely not easy, it is so important and can make a huge difference to your life.
Let me know which of these daily habits you already do and if there are any you are going to be incorporating into your day!