I want to talk to you today all about getting the most out of your day, we all want to live productive lives, and one of the best ways to achieve this is through having a good structured day.
This is where the Let's Get Organised Panner was born.
If you follow me on my socials you will know a bit more about the planner, as I have been talking about it lots on there. However if you don't know, the Let's Get Organised Planner is what I have spent my last few months working on. I have tried so many planners, and just couldn't find something that was simple enough so I didn't find it overwhelming, but still contained lots of useful content.
I have been working on improving my lifestyle, therefore so much research has gone into making this planner the best it can possibly be. I really believe that if you want to lead a successful day, then this is the planner for you.
So let's get onto explaining how the planner works...
- Master Your Morning Routine- One of the most important parts of your day. Start you day of right by setting out your morning routine. Write down what you are looking forward to in the day, and also make a note of how you want to feel by the end of the day. It is great to start your day of with good intention. There is also space for your daily habits, like meditation and positive affirmations. There are so many benefits to this, including increasing your ability to focus and it also sets the tone for the rest of the day. I find having this on my planner reminds me to do it.
- Schedule Your Day For Success- I am a huge fan of time blocking, if you lead a busy life and need to get lots done, then time blocking is the solution. Schedule each hour of your day so that you know what you are doing all of the time, you will be far less likely to procrastinate!
- To Do List- One of the best solutions to getting things done when you have lots to accomplish. At the start of the day, write down all of your tasks here. The 3 pink points at the top are for your most important tasks, these are the things that you have to get done, your top priorities. It is a good idea to get these done first if you can.
- Fitness- Another hugely important part of your day. There are so many benefits of doing regular exercise. Write down what you are going to be doing that day and also make a note of how you feel after you have completed it.
- Notes- Something comes to mind during the day? Instead of thinking 'I must remember to do that' jot it down here instead!
- Plan Your Meals- You may find it helpful to plan your meals for the day in advance, or you can use this to keep track of what you are eating throughout the day.
- Stay Hydrated/5 a Day- You should be having 8 glasses of water a day, 3 portions of veg, and 2 portions of fruit. These are all marked in your planner as icons so you can easily see how many you have had! There is also research into how having 7 a day can be beneficial, so there are 2 stars to mark any extras!
- End Your Day with an Evening Routine- It is also really important to end your day well so that you have a good nights sleep and wake up feeling ready for the day. It is always good to practice gratitude, so make a note of 3 things that you are grateful for.
So that is how you have a successful day! If you follow this structure it will make such a difference to your lifestyle! You will wake up feeling better, get lots done, lead a healthily life with your exercise and eating, and end your day well so that you can have a good sleep.
If you want to get your hands on the planner, they are launching today- 31st July at 6pm BST!
They are priced at £8, are A5 size and each planner has 50 sheets!
Orders placed during the launch weekend will also receive a free sheet of quote stickers! These are designed to go at the top of the planner, in between the header and morning routine box. Each sticker has a positive quote and gives you great focus for your day!
I would love to hear your thoughts and what parts of the planner you find most helpful!
Looking forward to hearing from you!